Sponsorship of this event is an effective method of reaching your target audience. As an event sponsor/exhibitor, you will benefit from the marketing exposure from the event. Furthermore, your participation will allow you to network with key decision-makers, providing opportunities for one-on-one networking and communication with the key influencers in your industry.
This sponsor/exhibitor package provides you with numerous marketing opportunities. Whether you are interested in introducing a new service/product; increasing your number of contacts; or reinforcing your position as an industry leader, one of our options will help you find a marketing solution. Please browse through these opportunities and see what works for your or contact me directly and we can tailor a package that addresses your unique marketing and business objectives. To view the package, please click here.
For those of you who have participated as a sponsor/exhibitor in the past, thank you and we look forward to putting forth a successful event once again. As for our newcomers, I look forward to working with you and meeting you at the event. Please browse through this package and let us find a marketing solution for you.
- 400+ healthcare professionals from across Canada and Internationally.
- Interact with potential clients
- Highlight your unique selling feature
- Make your mark as an industry leader
You will have the opportunity to introduce your company’s products and services to key decision makers and Spinal Cord Injury specialists: faculty, physiatrists, scientists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, traumotologists, orthopaedic surgeons, psychologists, sports therapists, urologists, nurses, admin leaders, clinical laboratory personnel, social workers, occupational therapists, dietetic services, medical record personnel, radiologic services, speech-language pathology and audiology, and respiratory therapists. The educational program will encourage these delegates to share knowledge and experience as they research the new innovations within their fields. These professionals want to make the most informed decision possible. Your company should be there to ensure our attendees have all the facts they require for decision making. Take advantage of this opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and establish new ones while exhibiting!
To ensure you get the most of this exciting opportunity, please book your booth space and sponsorships by July 1, 2019.
- Dedicated webpage on conference website – informational/promotional material on what sponsors will present at the meeting
- Advance attendee list provided for pre-conference engagement
- Social media with conference and exhibitor updates
- Pre-conference e-blast with sponsor information and schedule of events not just conference attendees
- Logo on home page of conference website
- Logo in all email communications
At the Conference
- Conference app including links to sponsor websites
- Social Media with sponsor information/updates and contact information
- Bar-coded attendee nametags (name, location, and email contact)
- Sponsored Seminars (breakfast and afternoon)
- Special prize draw with ballot distribution to visitors at booth
Post-Conference Exposure and Feedback
- Post conference eBlast to all attendees with sponsor information and highlights
- Sponsor microsites remain on conference website for 2 months post-conference
- Sponsors will be provided with all attendee feedback related to the exhibits
- Opportunity for toprovide feedback and suggestions for future conferences
Important times to note:
- Move-in period: Thursday, 1700 – 2300
- Display period: Friday, 0730 – 1730
& Saturday, 0730 – 1530
- Cocktail Reception with Delegates Friday, 1730 – 2100
- Move-out period: Saturday, 1530 – 1800
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus – PDF Version
For questions or concerns, please contact:
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7