To promote access and inclusion for those individuals with spinal cord injuries through research, education and awareness.
- Enhancing the recovery, health and quality of life of all people living with spinal cord injury/disease/disorder (SCI/D), including veterans, and providing support, information and education to patients, families, care providers and regulated health professionals;
- Focusing on how SCI rehabilitation care is designed, interpreted, delivered and evaluated using biological and clinical evidence to shape clinical practice;
- Sharing information for the mutual benefit of the members;
- Advancing public policies that lead to greater rights and independence for people with spinal cord injury/disease/disorder (SCI/D),
- Delivering educational content regarding how veterans have informed SCI care in the last 150 years and highlighting the unique needs, and challenges, of individuals injured in combat;
- Raising public awareness on the often-overlooked disability issues that affect our community;