Fri. Apr. 22, 1200-1400 ET
Reducing Inappropriate Antibiotic Therapy Through Redefining UTI in Canada
Speakers: Dr. Cathy Craven & Arrani Senthinathan
- At the end of the sessions, participants will be able to:
- Share new definitions of UTI in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Report the rate of inappropriate antibiotic use in the inpatient rehabilitation setting in Ontario.
- Describe patterns of antibiotic prescription among patients with SCI in a rostered family practice setting in Ontario.
- Discuss the implications of susceptibility testing on clinic practice and discuss the related controversies.
|1330-1400||CSCIRA Annual General Meeting|
- Medical Students,
- Physical Therapists,
- Occupational Therapists,
- Graduate Students and Health Professional Students
- Medical Expert,
- Health Advocate,
This webinar was co-developed with Coloplast and CSCIRA and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. You may claim a maximum of 1.5 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Notice of Annual General Meeting of the CSCIRA
Presented to the CSCIRA membership for approval will be the slate of Directors. Documents are available in the member area of the website.
Reminder, you must be a member in good standing to participate in the motions during the AGM.
We do count on and appreciate your support, every year, so that we can maintain our vision, mission and goals. Thank you for your renewed support to the CSCIRA.
Cannot attend? Please submit a proxy vote.
POSTER HALL ACCESSIBLE HERE
Congratulations to the top 3 People’s Choice Awards. These abstracts were selected from the attendees at the CSCIRA Conference:
Activity-based therapy for individuals with spinal cord injury/disease: perspectives of acute care therapists– Hope Jervis Rademeyer
A new framework for weekly gait and balance testing in an Inpatient SCI Rehabilitation Program: Optimizing physiotherapy resources, use of outcome measures and documentation– Diana Herrington
Postural Analysis of the Hand in Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury Using Egocentric Video– Mehdy Dousty
Events & Conferences
We are on Twitter!
Become a Member Now
Your Support Gives us Strength