We have room in the hall remaining for your company! Register today.
|Floor Plan||Exhibitor Kit||SCCN 2019 Order Form||SCCN Exhibitor Services Online Ordering||Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus|
Location: Ballroom C/D Scotiabank Convention Centre, 6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
Accommodations: Marriott on the falls, 6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON
Show Company Move-in – October 17, 0700-1500
Move-in Period – October 17, 1500-1900
- October 18, 0800-0830, 1010-1050, 1150-1320, 1400-1430, 1800-2000
- October 19, 0930-1000, 1224-1340
Cocktail Reception with Delegates – October 18, 1730-2100
Move-Out Period – October 19, 1530-1800
Booth Specifications: Standard booths are 10’ wide by 8’ deep with a framework of an eight (8) foot high draped backdrop and three (3) foot high sidewings. If you require an island booth or you have a very large, pre-designed booth that requires a unique exhibiting area, contact us so that we can accommodate your needs.
You will have the opportunity to introduce your company’s products and services to key decision makers and gastroenterology nurses and their associate. The educational program will encourage these delegates to share knowledge and experience as they research the new innovations within their fields. These professionals want to make the most informed decision possible. Your company should be there to ensure our attendees have all the facts they require for decision making. Take advantage of this opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and establish new ones while exhibiting!
BUILD YOUR BRAND To build your company’s recognition in the gastroenterology community, choose high visibility events attracting leaders in the gastroenterology nursing profession.
PROMOTE YOUR BRAND To assist you in promoting your products to attendees, have a look at some of our promotional opportunities; lanyards, or choose opportunities to showcase your product on the conference app or with an insert in the delegate bags.
SHOW INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP Show your leadership by being associated with cutting-edge professional development sessions and technology. Sponsor an education session or bring in your own speakers!
CONNECT WITH ATTENDEES Looking to network with the attendees? Co-host a social event, such as the welcome reception or the social evening; an interactive session, or wine and cheese reception in order to engage in person with your target audience.
Sponsorship of this event is an effective method of reaching your target audience. As an event sponsor/exhibitor, you will benefit from the marketing exposure from the event. Furthermore, your participation will allow you to network with key decision-makers, providing opportunities for one-on-one networking and communication with the key influencers in your industry.
This sponsor/exhibitor package provides you with numerous marketing opportunities. Whether you are interested in introducing a new service/product; increasing your number of contacts; or reinforcing your position as an industry leader, one of our options will help you find a marketing solution. Please browse through these opportunities and see what works for your or contact me directly and we can tailor a package that addresses your unique marketing and business objectives. To view the package, please click here.
For those of you who have participated as a sponsor/exhibitor in the past, thank you and we look forward to putting forth a successful event once again. As for our newcomers, I look forward to working with you and meeting you at the event. Please browse through this package and let us find a marketing solution for you.
- 400+ healthcare professionals from across Canada and Internationally.
- Interact with potential clients
- Dedicated webpage on conference website – informational/promotional material on what sponsors will present at the meeting
- Advance attendee list provided for pre-conference engagement
- Social media with conference and exhibitor updates
- Pre-conference e-blast with sponsor information and schedule of events not just conference attendees
- Logo on home page of conference website
- Logo in all email communications
At the Conference
- Conference app including links to sponsor websites
- Social Media with sponsor information/updates and contact information
- Bar-coded attendee nametags (name, location, and email contact)
- Sponsored Seminars (breakfast and afternoon)
- Special prize draw with ballot distribution to visitors at booth
Post-Conference Exposure and Feedback
- Post conference eBlast to all attendees with sponsor information and highlights
- Sponsor microsites remain on conference website for 2 months post-conference
- Sponsors will be provided with all attendee feedback related to the exhibits
- Opportunity for toprovide feedback and suggestions for future conferences
For questions or concerns, please contact:
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
|COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PARTNER|