DUE AUGUST 15, 2017, 17:00 ET
ACCEPTANCE NOTICES SENT SEPTEMBER 18
- Displays may consist of a one-piece poster, or a two dimensional collection of smaller pieces which utilize the panel as a background
- Posters must be HORIZONTAL. The display’s overall size must not exceed the panel dimensions 3’11 x 3’11.
- Handouts may not be left on the floor in front of the display.
- Business card or brochure holders may be attached to the display panel.
- Displays will be showcased during designated conference hours on November 10 & 11, 2017.
- You will receive an e-mail with the exact date and time you can set-up your poster.
- Poster set-up and tear-down times are listed below.
Posters should not exceed 2500 characters and must include information under the following headings:
Technical/Visual Details Regarding Poster Displays:
To ensure consistent display quality among all submissions, please include the following on your display:
- A title
- The goal of the initiative
- A list of the participants including contact information
- A description in words (minimum 20 point font)
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and taking down your poster.
- Materials needed to attach your poster to the poster boards. Please note that “male” or “hook” Velcro is required on the back of all display components for attachment to the fabric covered panel. For heavier items please ensure that there is sufficient Velcro attached to the items to prevent damage or falling.
- All expenses associated with creating your presentation, conference registration and travel expenses for the conference.
At least one person on the submission team must be a registered delegate at the conference and all members of the team who want to attend or present must be registered.
Scientific Poster Presentation by Award Winning Recipients:
The session will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Late Breaking Poster Award
- Clinical Application
- Knowledge Generation
- Policy Change
Poster Set Up and Tear Down Times:
- Poster set up: Day 1 Friday, November 10, 2017 from 7:30 to 8:30 am (*We will provide the poster board and the Velcro to attach the poster to the board.)
- Poster tear down: Day 2 Saturday, November 11, 2017 by 17:45
Poster Viewing Times:
- Day 1 Friday, November 10, 2017 from 1515 to 1625
- Day 2 Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 1420 to 1520
We ask that someone from your team, who has registered for the conference, be present to represent your poster during these times