- Displays may consist of a one-piece poster, or a two dimensional collection of smaller pieces which utilize the panel as a background
- Posters must be HORIZONTAL. The display’s overall size must not exceed the panel dimensions 8 feet wide by 4 ft high.
- Handouts may not be left on the floor in front of the display.
- Business card or brochure holders may be attached to the display panel.
- Displays will be showcased during designated conference hours on November 10 & 11, 2017.
- You will receive an e-mail with the exact date and time you can set-up your poster.
- Poster set-up and tear-down times are listed below.
- A title
- The goal of the initiative
- A list of the participants including contact information
- A description in words (minimum 20 point font)
- Setting up and taking down your poster.
- Materials needed to attach your poster to the poster boards. Please note that “male” or “hook” Velcro is required on the back of all display components for attachment to the fabric covered panel. For heavier items please ensure that there is sufficient Velcro attached to the items to prevent damage or falling.
- All expenses associated with creating your presentation, conference registration and travel expenses for the conference.
Poster Set Up and Tear Down Times:
Poster set up: Day 1 Friday, November 10, 2017 from 7:30 to 8:30 am
*We will provide the poster board and the Velcro to attach the poster to the board.
Poster tear down: Day 2 Saturday, November 11, 2017 by 5:45 pm
Poster Viewing Times:
- Day 1 Friday, November 10, 2017 from 3:15 pm to 4:25 pm
- Day 2 Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 2:20 pm to 3:20 pm
We ask that someone from your team, who has registered for the conference, be present to represent your poster during these times.